- No GRE required!
- No prerequisite courses required
- Get started on your dissertation right away
- 3 year, 60 credits program with only 2 short residency requirements
- Residencies will be held on the main campus in Mequon, WI (August 9-12 for your first year, and another 4-day meeting in your second year)
- Estimated cost per credit for the 2018-19 academic year is $793
Prospective students must:
- Hold a master’s degree from an accredited university
- Have earned a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in one’s master’s coursework. Lower GPA will be considered on an individual basis.